How to call a cell phone in Ukraine, Sumy from Argentina

Forums Forums Questions answered How to call a cell phone in Ukraine, Sumy from Argentina

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LORENZOG
    Participant

I need to call a cell phone in Sumy, Ukraine from Argentina, the number is 0665845???. It was sent to me in that form but I dial and can not get connected.
    Thank you!!

admin
    Participant

Hi Lorenzo,

My apologies for the late reply.
    When dialing internationally from Argentina you should use 00 followed by Ukraine’s country code 380 and then the phone number. In this particular case you should leave out the starting zero in the Ukrainian mobile number you have: 00 380 665845???.

I hope this helps. More info below:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=argentina&callto=ukraine

LORENZOG
    Participant

Hi again.
    I did as you suggested to make my call. I get an answer but from another person, I checked the number and it is correct. Maybe I have to put the area code for the city of Sumy, which is 542, because the cell phone I am calling is from that city.
    I will appreciate very much your help because I have been trying for a long time to communicate without success.
    Thanh you very much.
    Regards.
    Lorenzo.

admin
    Participant

Lorenzo,

Unlike Argentina, most countries use geographic area codes ONLY for landline telephone numbers. Ukraine is no exception so I am positive that no area code is needed for this Ukraine mobile number. Maybe the person you are trying to call changed their telephone number and now someone else has it? Just a suggestion.

LORENZOG
    Participant

Thank you very much again for all your wonderful help. I will try it again and let you know how it went.
    Lorenzo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam