how to call argentina BA from australia

Forums Forums Questions answered how to call argentina BA from australia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    firestiff
    Participant

hi, i wanna call to mobile phone in argentina BA.. from australia..
    should i dial 0011-54-9-115-numbers ?? i dialed in this pattern..it worked at first..
    got thru..but later on the day..it kept saying error in connection..
    wats the problem ?

admin
    Participant

Hello,

If you could dial using this sequence then this is the correct way to dial. You must have 10 digits after 9 (area code + number must total 10 digits). Hard to say why you are getting the Error in conection message. This happens sometimes when the network is too busy. Try again later and keep me posted. I can try dialing this number for you just to see if it connects.

firestiff
    Participant

thanks admin.. i did try again, and it connects thru at first then says error in connection. im not sure if its because the party im dialing to doesnt have sufficient credit to receive or what. this is realy bizzare.
    can u try dialing for me to see if its working ? i will pm you the phone number

admin
    Participant

Sure. Send me the number using the Contact icon at the top right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam