How to call cellphone (korea) from landline (philippines)

Forums Forums Questions answered How to call cellphone (korea) from landline (philippines)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    armychatelain
    Participant

please help me how to call south korea cellphone, i’ve tried dialing this which is posted in the site but seems doesn’t work. (00+82+1???????????)after dialed, a call representative always says “were sorry, the number you have dialed is a vacant number” but i have dialed correct number..

admin
    Participant

Hi,
    What’s the number? I’ll try to dial it to see if I get the same error message.

armychatelain
    Participant

sir.. regarding to the problem.. its been solved.. the number is 0102426???? and then the procedure which is posted in this site is 00+82+1????????? i just removed the beginning number which is 0.. so it will be 00+82+102426???? i hope it will help to others.. thank you admin!! more powers!! i love this site!!

armychatelain
    Participant

sir… can you provide procedure on TEXTING korea cellphone?

admin
    Participant

Same procedure as calling..

armychatelain
    Participant

sir.. do you think how much will it be per text?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam