HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

How to call from chicago to london from a mobile phone?

(5 posts)
  1. lillady

I live in london and i have been emailing a guy from chicago.We want to talk over the phone a (mobile phone)i gave him my number but he said it doesn"t register over there.I really have no idea about how to talk to him from my mobile phone.Please help!!!!

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hello,

Your UK cell would be: 07??? ??? ???. To call you from the US your friend would dial: 011 44 7??? ??? ???.

Let me know if you have other questions. The page below has all the information needed for dialing from the US to the UK:
    http://www.howtocallabroad.com/uk/

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. PABLITO

You must be used to dial UK numbers starting with the 0,when someones dials a UK number from another country should remove the starting 0.So it should be in this case from USA like this: 011 44 (and the usually 10 digit number that in most cases starts with a 7).

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. lillady

thanks alot it worked :) What about if i want to call his mobile number from london to chicago is it the same thing?

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. admin
    Key Master

No. To call a US telephone number from the UK you must dial 00 1 followed by the 10 digit US number (??? ??? ????).

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.