HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

How to call from saudi arabia to papua new guinea

(6 posts)
  1. Imelda

I'm trying to call from Jeddah,Saudi Arabia to Papua new guinea but cannot get access...i had followed the instruction/ steps on how to call but still i cannot connect....what is the problem? Can u help me .....

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hello,
    Without more details I can not help you. What is the complete sequence you have been dialing? Do you have the number of digits displayed at the web address below:
    http://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=saudi_arabia&callto=papua_new_guinea

What happens when you call (do you hear a voice message or anything like that)?

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. Imelda

Yes i have done the complete sequence for dialing +675 7 ??????? (Cellular) but fails i'd also try 00675 7??????? But still fails
    There is no voice message...call dropped and call ended appears on my cellphone after dialing..what is the problem...
    I can call my relatives in Canada and Philippines from Saudi arabia...but my call cannot reach PApua new guinea...

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. admin
    Key Master

All I can do is double check for you (dial the Papua number myself to see if I too experience the same issues). If you want to do this send me the complete number using the Feedback link at the bottom.

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. Imelda

Calling to cellular +6757956466xx

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. admin
    Key Master

So I just dialed this number (about 5 pm their local time) and it was ringing. I hung up before they answered, but the call seemed to go through just fine. Try using a different line to place the call.

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.