How to call from saudi arabia to papua new guinea

Forums Forums Questions answered How to call from saudi arabia to papua new guinea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Imelda
    Participant

I’m trying to call from Jeddah,Saudi Arabia to Papua new guinea but cannot get access…i had followed the instruction/ steps on how to call but still i cannot connect….what is the problem? Can u help me …..

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    Without more details I can not help you. What is the complete sequence you have been dialing? Do you have the number of digits displayed at the web address below:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=saudi_arabia&callto=papua_new_guinea

What happens when you call (do you hear a voice message or anything like that)?

Imelda
    Participant

Yes i have done the complete sequence for dialing +675 7 ??????? (Cellular) but fails i’d also try 00675 7??????? But still fails
    There is no voice message…call dropped and call ended appears on my cellphone after dialing..what is the problem…
    I can call my relatives in Canada and Philippines from Saudi arabia…but my call cannot reach PApua new guinea…

admin
    Participant

All I can do is double check for you (dial the Papua number myself to see if I too experience the same issues). If you want to do this send me the complete number using the Feedback link at the bottom.

Imelda
    Participant

Calling to cellular +6757956466xx

admin
    Participant

So I just dialed this number (about 5 pm their local time) and it was ringing. I hung up before they answered, but the call seemed to go through just fine. Try using a different line to place the call.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam