How to call from the Philippines to South Korea cellular

Forums Forums Questions answered How to call from the Philippines to South Korea cellular

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    williams
    Participant

My cell phone number is 010-8688-6??? in south korea. people from the states dial 0118210-8688-6???. how does someone from the phils on a cell phone call me using the Solaris card?

admin
    Participant

Hello Williams,

To dial out from the Philippines all you have to do is replace the 011 used when calling from the US with 00. So people calling you from the Philippines (I assume this is what you mean by phils) will dial: 00 82 10 8688 6???. To call you using a calling card they will first dial the access number on the card (usually a toll free number) to get a dial tone.

I hope this helps. Complete info on dialing to South Korea from the Philippines can be found on https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=philippines&callto=korea_south

Dan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam