how to call pakistan mob. from india

Forums Forums Questions answered how to call pakistan mob. from india

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    syedhayat
    Participant

sir
    plz tell me how i can call karachi pak. from kashmir india..me wanna call to pak. mobile no. from my own mobile plz help I tried prefixing 00 and 92 bt it is not working

admin
    Participant

What have you been dialing exactly? If you don’t want ti disclose the number just replace the last 2 digits with ??

syedhayat
    Participant

thanks for replying
    sir me was dialing 3362311??? with prefixation of 92 or 00 or both

admin
    Participant

The correct way to dial is indeed 00 92 followed by the cell number. Since the entire dialing sequence you are using looks right there might be a problem on your end. Are you getting a message or anything? What happens when you call? Do you have international calling activated on your cell?

syedhayat
    Participant

me able to call to USA…bt wen dialng dis no it tells d no. doesnt exist inspite of d fact me recievng calls from dis no.

admin
    Participant

Let me try to dial just to see if it works. I need the whole number (I’ll remove it after you post it).

syedhayat
    Participant

sir sorry for being late it is 791 in the last

admin
    Participant

Hello,

I tried dialing this number and I get a message in Arabic and English asking me try try again later. In other words, the call connects to Pakistan, but there seems to be a problem with the number you’ve been dialing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam