HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

how to call pakistan mob. from india

(8 posts)
  1. syedhayat

sir
    plz tell me how i can call karachi pak. from kashmir india..me wanna call to pak. mobile no. from my own mobile plz help I tried prefixing 00 and 92 bt it is not working

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

What have you been dialing exactly? If you don't want ti disclose the number just replace the last 2 digits with ??

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. syedhayat

thanks for replying
    sir me was dialing 3362311??? with prefixation of 92 or 00 or both

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. admin
    Key Master

The correct way to dial is indeed 00 92 followed by the cell number. Since the entire dialing sequence you are using looks right there might be a problem on your end. Are you getting a message or anything? What happens when you call? Do you have international calling activated on your cell?

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. syedhayat

me able to call to USA...bt wen dialng dis no it tells d no. doesnt exist inspite of d fact me recievng calls from dis no.

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. admin
    Key Master

Let me try to dial just to see if it works. I need the whole number (I'll remove it after you post it).

Posted 7 years ago #
  7. syedhayat

sir sorry for being late it is 791 in the last

Posted 7 years ago #
  8. admin
    Key Master

Hello,

I tried dialing this number and I get a message in Arabic and English asking me try try again later. In other words, the call connects to Pakistan, but there seems to be a problem with the number you've been dialing.

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.