how to call philippines cell phone from korean cell phone

Forums Forums Questions answered how to call philippines cell phone from korean cell phone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    halfbreed
    Participant

im currently in south korea and my wife is in the philippines. i have a prepaid korean cell phone but am unable to call her cell from mine with the instructions posted. ive been able to call the U.S. before with this phone a while back.

i would dial her number as follows: 001 63 09997536???
    i also tried these: 001 63 9997536???, 00639997536???, 006309997536???

i would like to try the plus sign but i have no idea how to do that on this phone… it’s different from an american phone. i’ve tried holding 0, *, #, and a combonation of other things with no luck so i really dont think i can get a + sign.

i have called the U.S. before but it’s been a while and i forgot the sequence of numbers i used but obviously it will be different for calling a cell in the philippines.

if you could help me i’d greatly appreciate it… thanks!

admin
    Participant

Hello,

If this is a Phillipines registered cell (and it looks like one) then you are dialing the right sequence when using 001 63 99…. It could be that your prepaid phone no longer has international calling activated. I would call the phone company providing the prepaid plan to inquire about this.

As for entering the plus sign – look for + on the cell phone keyboard. If you see it on one of the keys try quickly pressing it twice.

halfbreed
    Participant

there’s no + on the keypad. but you may be right about the prepaid service so i’ll find out from them. thanks …and ill let you know if i have any success

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam