HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

how to call to new fes morocco cellphone

(5 posts)
  1. ann

How can i contact a friend in Morocco? the number he gave me is 212 679052???. I am trying to call him for almost a month but i cant connect to him

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hi Ann,
    What is the message you are getting? If you want I can try to dial the number to conclude whether the problem is on your end or his. I would of course need the whole number.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. ann

actually nothing. just call failed. his no. that he gave me is 212679052398. im calling from the philippines. everytime i dialed his no. its 00212679052398 but ever since i didnt have the chance to connect and talk to him. hope you can help me. thank you

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. admin
    Key Master

I just dialed the number and it rings. I hung up before someone could pick up. So most likely there is a problem on your end. For example, it's possible that you can not dial international calls. Try calling your provider to inquire about this or try using another line to dial.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. ann

im using my phone everytime when calling a friend in africa and it connects. it is only his number that i cant be able to connect. I am using a globeline and a prepaid sim is there a problem with that? but ill try to call globeline so i would know. but please if you can still find some other option so i can talk to him please let me know and i will appreciate it so much.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.