HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

How to determine who an international number belongs to

(4 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by Curioustoknow1
  • Latest reply from admin
  1. Curioustoknow1

I am looking to find out how I would go about finding out who an international number belongs to. When I try to call the number from the USA the recording states "I am sorry, this call is not allowed". This phone number was on my hotel bill when I was in Austria visiting the beginning of November 2011 and I am trying to figure out who it belongs to because I don't recall dialing this phone number. I believe it is a cell phone number.
    Please help.
    Thank you.

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hello,
    If the number is on the hotel bill maybe it is another contact number for this hotel. What is the number in question?

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Curioustoknow1

00191746310- this was made from hotel room in Vienna, Austria.

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. admin
    Key Master

This looks like a Vienna landline - 1 9174 6310. The first zero is probably the digit used to dial out of the hotel room and the second zero is an Austrian Trunk Code used only within Austria before phone numbers. On http://www.howtocallabroad.com/austria/ we list a phone book for this country - try using it to search for this number's owner or try searching for the number in Google (you can add a search string such as Vienna, etc).

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.