HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

How to I call Malaysia from the Dominican Republic

(2 posts)
  1. patricio

I want to call to Malaysia exactly to Sarawak from Dominican Republic i don't know how to call. Please can you tell me how. I'd be glad if you help me it's very important.
    Thank you for your help.

Patricio from Dominican Republic

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hi Patricio,

To call Malaysia from the Dominican Rep. you will dial the following: 011 + 60 + phone number. Now it is important to know if you are calling a landline or a cell phone. Sarawak is a region so I can't provide the area code unless you tell me the name of the town you want to call. However - all geographic (landline) numbers in Sarawak have the format 08? ?? ????. 08? is the area code. When dialing such a number from another country like your case you will drop the starting zero. So your call should look like this: 011 60 8? ?? ????.

If the number you want to call is a cell number: mobile numbers in Malaysia have a nationwide format: 1? ??? ???? or 1?? ??? ????. So in this case you will dial 011 60 followed by the cell number.

All this information and more can be found on https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=dominican_republic&callto=malaysia

Posted 10 years ago #

You must log in to post.