how to receive sms and call from philippines to honiara solomon islands

Forums Forums Questions answered how to receive sms and call from philippines to honiara solomon islands

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    muds_ann
    Participant

how to receive text and call from philippines to honiara solomon islands… I was able to receive text from my friend from solomon islands but she never received my reply… She just bought her sim card last monday and she doesnt know on how she can receive text from philippines…

admin
    Participant

Hello,

If she doesn’t receive your text messages there may be a problem on your end – the sender of the messages. See the page below for info on how to dial/text from the Philippines to Solomon Islands.

https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=philippines&callto=solomon_islands

She doesn’t have to know how to receive messages. Or maybe she doesn’t know how to read them, although I would guess that this is unlikely.

If you believe you’ve been using the right dialing sequence and she still can’t receive your messages try calling your wireless provider to inquire about this – possible you need to activate international texting.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam