I can not register

Forums Forums Questions answered I can not register

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

i tried to register many times but i could not,could you help me to re gist to apply on line with the right way.ID# 2030391xx ESSAM ATTALLA MAHMOUD IBRAHIM, Halliburton company,user ID h1478xx.
    thanks in advance and apperciated your help

Essam Attalla

admin
    Participant

Hello Essam,
    What have you been trying to register for? I don’t understand your question.

Participant

Dear Sir,
    I am trying to register thru Cigna envoy page, i did more than 10 times but i could not, i put all the data correct but it gave me registration unsuccessful .my ID 2030391xx, my account number 0200610xx any my birth day May 2, 1966, full first name ESSAM ATTALLA and second name MAHMOUD IBRAHIM. i need to register to apply new medical card for me and my family. if you can help me to fix this problem i will be appreciate for you.
    thanks in advance
    Essam Attalla

admin
    Participant

Essam Attalla,

For some reason people contact us occasionally about Cigna (maybe you will be kind enough to let me know why you are under the impression that we are Cigna and I might, as a result, be able to make a change and avoid this confusing situation in the future). We are not in any way associated with them. This website is solely an international calling guide. Please go to their website and contact them directly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam