i cant call to morocco the number is unrecognized.

Forums Forums Questions answered i cant call to morocco the number is unrecognized.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kitty_70
    Participant

good day,how can i call now to morocco?the calling system there is new and my friend give me his cell number and when i call him its unrecognized number.can you help me how to call to morocco? this is the cell number before:0021233289???, and this is he gave me now:00212533289???,and on his landline 0021237800???.when i call that number both its unregonized and now i cant call him anymore..thank you

admin
    Participant

Hi kitty:)

First of all both the two numbers are Morocco landlines. I just tried dialing the new number your friend gave you and it rings (00 212 533 289 ???). For the second number to work you must also add a 5: 00 212 537 800 ???.

kitty_70
    Participant

thank you for the reply.i call that number but still unrecognized number,maybe there is problem in connection i also used +212 533 289??? still unrecognized,since the numbering plan was change and add the one digit i cant call him,by the way im from the philippines.

admin
    Participant

I don’t know what to tell you – I tried the 533 number and it rings for me. Try using a different connection to dial out.

kitty_70
    Participant

i try to call him on the other way but still the same.i don’t know what is the problem,thank you so much..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam