HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

i cant call to morocco the number is unrecognized.

(5 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by kitty_70
  • Latest reply from kitty_70
  1. kitty_70

good day,how can i call now to morocco?the calling system there is new and my friend give me his cell number and when i call him its unrecognized number.can you help me how to call to morocco? this is the cell number before:0021233289???, and this is he gave me now:00212533289???,and on his landline 0021237800???.when i call that number both its unregonized and now i cant call him anymore..thank you

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hi kitty:)

First of all both the two numbers are Morocco landlines. I just tried dialing the new number your friend gave you and it rings (00 212 533 289 ???). For the second number to work you must also add a 5: 00 212 537 800 ???.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. kitty_70

thank you for the reply.i call that number but still unrecognized number,maybe there is problem in connection i also used +212 533 289??? still unrecognized,since the numbering plan was change and add the one digit i cant call him,by the way im from the philippines.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. admin
    Key Master

I don't know what to tell you - I tried the 533 number and it rings for me. Try using a different connection to dial out.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. kitty_70

i try to call him on the other way but still the same.i don't know what is the problem,thank you so much..

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.