I need help calling Guyana from Nigeria

Forums Forums Questions answered I need help calling Guyana from Nigeria

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    riomena
    Participant

A friend of mine gave me her number to call her.but each time i dial the number it says not responding, I am comfused. This is the number my friend gave to me – she is from Guyana and I am from Nigeria. What to do? Teach me how to dial this number from my country. Here is my friend’s number:
    0095922591???.

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    The number does look like a Guyanese phone and the codes entered are correct: 009 to dial out of Nigeria and 592 is Guyana’s country code. What do you mean by “not responding”? Is nobody answering the phone? Because if the phone rings and nobody answers maybe you should try later.

admin
    Participant

One thing: if you have more info regarding this problem please post it as a reply to this message – do not open a new thread. As for the other message you posted: the 0011 code is used to dial internationally from Australia. From Nigeria you should use 009 instead.

riomena
    Participant

so if i want too call frm nigeria too guyana,i should dial like dis 0095922591109,pls tell me

admin
    Participant

Yes.

riomena
    Participant

thanks am grateful.one more thing,am i going 2 put plus if am dialling d number

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam