inquiry, identify country codes

Forums Forums Questions answered inquiry, identify country codes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ziggy
    Participant

i wanted to know if this mobile number in Nigeria +2347083206704 has been recently registered by someone (10 days ago) who says is a visitor or if this number belongs to a resident of Nigeria.

is it possible to have the name of this person under which this number has been registered? thank you. this is very important for me to know.

i received a call on my mobile ..+9609902596 and +7166899717
    from which country is this coming from? thanks

admin
    Participant

Hello,

I combined your 2 posts into one.

I have no way of knowing what mobile numbers are registered in Nigeria or any country. Moreover, there isn’t a cell number database where one can check a number’s owner.

The first number (+960..) is a mobile phone from the Maldives ( https://www.howtocallabroad.com/maldives/ ) while the second could be from Russia or Kazakhstan (they both have country code 7). Honestly, I do not recognize the number format after the country code 7. Could be some special service from one of the two countries. Why not call them back to find out who they are?

ziggy
    Participant

thank you.. i dont think its going to be a waste of time tracing these people up. I think its the same person (nigerian mobile number) whos calling me .. i will just ignore these calls until they stopped.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam