HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

LOOKING FOR DAUGHTER

(2 posts)
  1. ludy

My daughter told me that she will be snowboarding with bf and 2 other friends in UTAH. Today she left a message on my landline at home at 11.15 and said that she left her cellphone and to call her at bf number at 649 838 8922. I called and could not get through so I googled the 649 area code in internet and found that it is turks and caicos phone # and not UTAH. Can someone tell me if this is a bogus phone number. I am worried about my daughter. She never leaves her cell phone and she knows my cell phone number , and have not heard again. What is 649 838 8922 - bogus? Thank you, Worried mother.udy 626 524 3745

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hello,
    I can only confirm that 649 is Turks and Caicos' area code. I do not know if this is a valid phone number. According to sources I use fixed Turks and Caicos phone numbers start with 9 (nine) after the area code 649 and cell numbers start with 2, 3 or 4. If you can't call the number there might be a problem with it. You should add 1 when trying to dial this number: 1 649 and so on.

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.