Need help dialing from Brasil to the USA from my cellphone

Forums Forums Questions answered Need help dialing from Brasil to the USA from my cellphone

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    clintri67
    Participant

I have international dialing turned on by my provider (verizon wwireless). i have tried to dial 00-1-1-and then the 10 digit number. no luck. i tried with only one 1 and still no luck. online, it says that i need an long distance code but my long distance is billed through my cellphone provider, verizon wireless. Confused!

thanks!

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    From what I understand it you are in Brazil with your US cell phone roaming in this country. This means that you are now using a Brazil cellular company who partnered with Verizon Wireless for roaming service. We list exit codes for all Brazil companies on the page below:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=brazil&callto=united_states
    If you can’t identify the company you are using you can enter the plus sign instead of the required exit code:
    +1 ??? ??? ???? (this can be done when dialing international calls using a cell phone).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam