HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

need help to call argentina

(6 posts)
  1. romo

briefly , i want to call an argentinian CELL PHONE from MY CELL PHONE and i am from egypt and his number consists of 15xxxxxx . what i have to add before that number? i need help fast

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

You must dial the following:
    00 54 9 + area code + cell number without the starting 15. For example, if the cell number is in San Luis you will dial: 00 54 9 2652 ??? ???. You must have 10 digits for area code+cell number. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. romo

i tried that and it worked but not my friend's phone so there is a problem ............ i called before another country and i did not have to add the city code so why i have to do with argentina ......... i am waiting for ur reply and i preciate that , thanks

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. romo

for more information he lives in a city called la rioja and i put its code like u said 3822 but as i told u before it did not work........

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. admin
    Key Master

Some countries use area codes for cellular phones too. This is the case for Argentina and I am certain that this is the way you should dial. If you want I can try dialing this number for you to see if it rings - send it over using the Contact link at the top right.

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. romo

thanks alot for ur helping , admin .

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.