need help to call argentina

Forums Forums Questions answered need help to call argentina

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    romo
    Participant

briefly , i want to call an argentinian CELL PHONE from MY CELL PHONE and i am from egypt and his number consists of 15xxxxxx . what i have to add before that number? i need help fast

admin
    Participant

You must dial the following:
    00 54 9 + area code + cell number without the starting 15. For example, if the cell number is in San Luis you will dial: 00 54 9 2652 ??? ???. You must have 10 digits for area code+cell number. Let me know if you have any further questions.

romo
    Participant

i tried that and it worked but not my friend’s phone so there is a problem ………… i called before another country and i did not have to add the city code so why i have to do with argentina ……… i am waiting for ur reply and i preciate that , thanks

romo
    Participant

for more information he lives in a city called la rioja and i put its code like u said 3822 but as i told u before it did not work……..

admin
    Participant

Some countries use area codes for cellular phones too. This is the case for Argentina and I am certain that this is the way you should dial. If you want I can try dialing this number for you to see if it rings – send it over using the Contact link at the top right.

romo
    Participant

thanks alot for ur helping , admin .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam