HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

need help with a number

(5 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by Muhammad10180
  • Latest reply from admin
  1. Muhammad10180

i need to contact a person and all i got is a number 685 752 834. which country and telecom does it belong to ? i have a feeling its either incorrect or incomplete. please help as soon as possible thanks

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hello,

It is virtually impossible to establish what country this number is registered in. I'm sorry, but you need a country name. This could be a complete telephone number to which you should add the country code. Again, for this you need a country name.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. Muhammad10180

hi
    oh okay i understand but unfortunately i dont have any further details. i found something of his and on top of it was something written in spanish and this number i dont know if this will help or not

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. kuma

i need to contact a person and all i got this numbers +3243757602xx and +4470422921xx which country and telecom does it belong to ? please help as soon as possible thanks

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. admin
    Key Master

Hello,

These are cell phone numbers from Belgium and the United Kingdom respectively. To call them from Sri Lanka you can dial them as they are (literally entering the initial plus sign) or you can use 00 instead of the initial plus sign.

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.