Not able to call Pakistan from India

Forums Forums Questions answered Not able to call Pakistan from India

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rajaaslam
    Participant

Hi

I’ m not able to make call to a Pakistan cellphone numbr from Kashmir India.

I ve put the ( 00 + 92 + mobile no),

I also try ( 00 + 92 + area code + mobile no)

Kindly help to call that number asap.

Thanks & regards

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Adding the area code to a Pakistani mobile number would not work, therefore 0092 plus mobile number is the correct way to dial. Make sure the mobile number does not start with zero. If it does leave out the zero. Actually, the Pakistani mobile should comprise 10 digits and the leading digit should be 3. If this still doesn’t work let me see that number – I’ll try dialing it to give you a second opinion.

Rajaaslam
    Participant

Hi

This is the number 009233577381xx.
    Still not able to call.

Thanks,

admin
    Participant

Upon dialing this number I could hear a message (a female voice). I couldn’t understand what she was saying. What happens when you call?

Rajaaslam
    Participant

Hi

Actually it says, “the number does not exist”
    I have tried to call from different networks but still it says so.

Thanks

Rajaaslam
    Participant

Hello

Sorry to inform tht i m nt able to call. Just confirm me one thing, is it allowed to speak to someone in pakistan from kashmir ??? Is there any restriction.

And plz clear my doubt whther the shared numbers are kept confidential by or not.

Thanks

admin
    Participant

Sorry about your not being able to call. I don’t know of a calling restriction. The thing is, when I placed the call I could hear a message, but I could not understand it. You said you could hear “the number does not exist”. Is this message you have been hearing also played in English? I am trying to determine if we have been hearing the same message. If so then clearly there is an issue on their end.

Are you entirely sure that this number is in service?

What do you mean by “shared number”?

Please only post once (posts must be approved before being published).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam