phone number look up

Forums Forums Questions answered phone number look up

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Peterson72
    Participant

Hoping for some help figuring out this number 011 216 553120xx

Thanks

admin
    Participant

Hello,

That looks like a Tunisian cell phone number:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/tunisia/

In a second post (not published here yet) you provided a slightly different phone number (26 instead of 216). If the number starts with 26 it’s not a phone number from Tunisia. Let me know which it is.

Thanks.

pts
    Participant

I was given a number for Monaco and it is:
    (339) 775 56xxx Would I dial 011 377 93 (339) 775 56xxx

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    This is a number registered in France so you will only have to add 011 to it: 011 33 9775 56xxx.

33 is France’s country code and the remainder is the French phone number.

I hope this helps.

carpot2003
    Participant

how can i find out who called me from this number 23490319112xx any help would be so nice of you, thank you

admin
    Participant

Hello.
    I guess the easiest way to find out would be to call the number. You have a Nigerian cell phone number (234 is Nigeria’s country code and the remaining digits comprise the actual number). No geographic area codes are used in this country for cellular numbers therefore it is difficult to find its location, let alone its owner.

One word of advice – be careful when dialing unknown numbers.

Here’s a page showing you more about how to call Nigeria:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/nigeria/

Saleem ullah
    Participant

0917071787xxx
    please identify …. this number belongs to which country

admin
    Participant

Looks like a cell number from India. To call it from Pakistan use 00 917071787xxx.
    More info:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=pakistan&callto=india

rdistroniem
    Participant

Anyone can advice which phone number lookup service is the best and cheap? I tried some of them and was just scam.

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    The problem with these phone number lookup websites is that they don’t really have as much data as they claim to. The ones operating in the USA do give you whatever info they have, but many phone numbers these days are mobile numbers and most of them are not listed in any public database. In other words, you should understand that there is no way for these phone lookup engines to actually provide much info about mobile numbers, and mobile phones are what most people use these days.

rdistroniem
    Participant

Thanks for answer

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam