forums » Questions answered

Rented Japan cell to US

(2 posts)
  1. nakag3

    Using a rented Japan cell phone (upon arriving in Japan), how do I dial a landline phone in the US?

    Posted 6 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

    To call the US from Japan using a Japanese cell phone you can either dial 010 1 ??? ???-???? or +1 ??? ???-????.

    I hope this helps.

    Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.