Forums Questions answered Rolling calls from Canada to US

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #243

    My boyfriend works in Montreal, Canada. I live in Texas. He would like to come stay in Texas for a week over Christmas. He takes customer service phone calls from a landline in Canada, and would not be able to step away from these duties. Would it be possible to transfer the calls that would be coming into the Canadian land line to a US cell or landline number? Who would incur the charges? Would there be any way to arrange it where the customer would not have to pay any extra charges? Many thanks for your help!



    This type of service is called Call Forwarding. You boyfriend should ask his current provider if this service is offered with his plan. If this service is provided your boyfriend will pay the extra charges.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.