HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

Text To Italy From Malaysia

(7 posts)
  1. Eyman

Hi, my international friend gave me his number this : +39348*******
    My question is how can I text him? Do I have to added a few numbers? Tell me the steps.

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hello,
    You don't need to add anything else - just make sure you enter the plus sign in the beginning (+39....). You can also use 00 instead of the plus sign: 0039....

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Eyman

Thanks fr that. I thought you'd never reply my quest lol. Ive tried but it seemed like didnt work. when i send the text, then one text from my country line stated that the phone (my italian fren) is switched off. I dont know what to do, but when i send text to united kingdom and australia it works!

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. admin
    Key Master

Have you called this number? I mean are you sure it's a valid number (and turned on)?

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. Eyman

Yess, I have called but the operator said somethng tht I dont know (she speaks Italian maybe)

Posted 6 years ago #
  6. admin
    Key Master

Well so this means you can't call the number. If you could your friend would have answered right? So it sounds that there is indeed a problem with this number you've been calling/texting.

Posted 6 years ago #
  7. Eyman

Heyy, admin. I ahd asked him last night why I couldnt text him or even call. You know what, he switched off his phonebefore ths! Thts why I couldnt contact him. Btw, I ould text him last night. Thanks for helping me. You are really helpful ! Thanks alot!

Posted 6 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.