texting peru

Forums Forums Questions answered texting peru

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jared9691
    Participant

hi I’m having trouble with sms from australia to peru. I can receive their texts but they cannot receive my texts, but it says on my phone the message is sent. can you help?

admin
    Participant

Hello. I would need to see the entire number you’ve been texting to (you can replace the last 2 digits with xx).

jared9691
    Participant

0011 51 9936265xx

admin
    Participant

Try with + instead of 0011 and if it still doesn’t work call your wireless provider to inquire about this issue.

jared9691
    Participant

the + doesn’t work either, but it doesn’t make sense because I can call the mobile with no problem, just not send texts

admin
    Participant

Believe it or not this does happen often. Texting may not work between the two wireless networks (yours and theirs) for some reason.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam