To locate a specific phone number

Forums Forums Questions answered To locate a specific phone number

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ramankunchi
    Participant

I like to know whether no: 09 8220 384xx in India is a handphone number or a fixed line number? If fixed line, where is it located?

I am trying to dial directly to this number from my home fixed line and I am getting through. How do I dial directly to this number?

admin
    Participant

Hello,

If this is an Indian telephone number it is a mobile phone. Mobile numbers are difficult to locate because they do not use area codes. To dial this number from outside India you should follow the instructions on our website (depending on the country you are dialing from). One thing to remember: the starting zero should be left out when dialing from outside India. More info here:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/india/

dany
    Participant

I need code and number to call ,Manaus Industrial Sector in Brazil.
    I am in Suriname using celphone.

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Manaus’ area code is 92. To call a phone Brazil phone number in that area use the following:
    00 55 92 xxxx xxxx.

More info below:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=suriname&callto=brazil

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam