Trouble calling US 1-800# internationally

Forums Forums Questions answered Trouble calling US 1-800# internationally

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Saphiremomma
    Participant

I am trying to dial a 1-800 # to the US from Mexico and nothing that I have tried has worked. I did dial a friend in the US using 001 before the # and was successful. So please advise how to reach the 1-800 #. This is urgent
    I’m trying to reach the airline to change my flight booked for tomorrow and need to know if having insurance on the ticket waives any fees. Otherwise I would be able to take care of it online. Thanks for any help!

admin
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam