Trying to call Australia Land Line from United States

Forums Forums Questions answered Trying to call Australia Land Line from United States

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    burned
    Participant

I am having problems with a shipment from Ebay and I need to call Australia Post EMS their number is

Tel: 131318

Address is:

NSW/ACT Customer Contact centre
    Tel:131318

P O BOX: 1018

Strawberry Hills
    NSW-2012

Australia

Fax: 61-2-92026484

I posted the full number since it is a public number to a business

Thanks,

Kevin

admin
    Participant

Hi Kevin,

This is a special rate number and sometimes these do not work when dialed from abroad. However, I tried calling the number you posted and it worked (I got the answering machine because I called after working hours). So you can use the regular dialing codes for Australia (no area codes needed): 011 61 131318. If the call doesn’t go through there is a problem with the line you are using to dial (blocked international calls for example).

I hope this helps.

Dan

burned
    Participant

thanks, didn’t look like enough numnbers that way..I’ll call when they open

Kevin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam