trying to call poland from usa

Forums Forums Questions answered trying to call poland from usa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cbutcher
    Participant

trying to call krakow poland, what is the format i would use. the phone number the caller gave me is 9 digits? have tried several times with no success. i have been dialing 011+48+12 and then the phone number?

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Polish phone numbers are 9 digit so if you already have 9 digits there is no need to add 12. You should have 011 48 followed by the 9 digits. If it is a Krakow phone number and yet it doesn’t begin with 12, then most likely it is a cell phone (these do not use area codes). See the page below for more info, including starting digits for cell numbers:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/poland/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam