trying to make a call from usa to lugansk, ukraine

Forums Forums Questions answered trying to make a call from usa to lugansk, ukraine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kintouch37
    Participant

Hi, I am having a lot of problems in trying to make a call to my friend in Lugansk, Ukraine and can’t get through. I keep getting a pre-recorded message saying, “please check the number and try again, we are unable to make your call.” Am I dialing the international calls wrong or there is something else? The number is 38-099-1390???. I dialed as instructed for international calls, 011-country code + area code + phone number. I am not sure it is a landline or cell phone number. I tried both landline and cell phone to make my phone call and the results are the same problem as described above. Can you help me? I am lost and need of assistance, thanks.

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Our website provides the dialing format for most countries – you must pay attention to the number of digits in a phone number.

Now, what you were given is a cell phone number (99 1390???) preceded by Ukraine’s country code 380. Cell numbers in this country do not use area codes. In conclusion you will have to dial: 011 380 99 1390???.

https://www.howtocallabroad.com/ukraine/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam