forums » Questions answered

UK cell to UK cell when both in USA

(2 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by john taylor
  • Latest reply from admin
  1. john taylor

    What number should I dial when both parties from UK are in USA, the normal 07### ###### or do I need to add an international code?
    Thanks for any responses.

    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

    Hi John.
    While in the USA you need to dial as if calling from the US back to the UK (which is what you will do). So dial 011 44 7xxx xxx xxx. You can use the link below for more info:

    The call will then be redirected by the UK carrier back to the US or wherever the other party is located.

    Posted 4 years ago #


You must log in to post.