UK to UK Mobile Number Dialing

Forums Forums Questions answered UK to UK Mobile Number Dialing

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    laray
    Participant

I purchased a basic mobile phone to use in the UK for upcoming trip, it has an assigned UK number.
    After arriving at Gatwick I must dial or text a mobile number in London. That number starts with “7” followed by nine other digits. As my mobile number is from the UK, what digits do I have to put in front of that 7 in order to make the call? Thank You

admin
    Participant

Hi Laray,
    Apologies for the late reply.
    You have to add a zero to the UK mobile number: 07xxxx xxxxx. You can also try using the international dialing format of the UK number, this time without the zero: 00 44 7xxxx xxxxx or +44 7xxxx xxxxx.

https://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=united_kingdom&callto=united_kingdom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam