forums » Questions answered

UK to USA via Sweden?

(2 posts)
  1. nag

    Hey, so this is a weird question. I am roaming in Britain with a Swedish mobile. I want to text a friend who also has a Swedish mobile, but is in the US. Would texting that person with the regular +46 prefix (the Swedish country code) be sufficient for the text to reach them? Or might I need to use the US prefix? Thanks!

    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

    Hello Kyle,

    It's not a weird question at all. Using +46 (or 0046) is the correct way to reach your friend with your texts or calls, regardless of where he is located (US, Sweden etc).

    Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.