Unknown Number

Forums Forums Questions answered Unknown Number

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kamlabharwani
    Participant

Hello. Good day to you.

My husband is a Seaman, he goes from one country to another country and so he changes his # every now and then. I just wanted to find out if this # that he is using right now is a landline #, or a payphone # or a mobile #. The # is 0059389522630. I recieved a missed call coming from that # so I’m not sure if that is my husband calling me. I tried to call back that # but unfortunately it just kept on ringing, nobody answered and it wiped off all my accumulated load balance on my celphone. Every time I tried to call that number,it eats all my load balance even if no one is answering from the other line. I was wondering if that # is just a payphone or a landline phone or a mobile phone. Can you please help me answer my question so i will know to do. If it’s only a payphone then I would not bother calling back that # again but if it’s a landline or a mobile phone then I will try again to call back that # hoping this time somebody would answer my call and hopefully it’s from my husband. It’s really so hard for me to communicate with him since he is a seaman which means when he is at sea,there is no means of communication since there is no signal. So when I receive calls like this, it excites me to call back hoping it’s my husband but I also have to make sure, that it’s not just a payphone that I’m trying to call that squeeze out all my load balance on my celphone.

Thank you very much for helping me out. I will expect an answer from you hopefully as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,

Kamla Bharwani

admin
    Participant

Hello Kamla,

One question first: your name sounds muslim (Kamla). Do you live in the Philippines like you wrote (location is also important when placing a call)?

The number you posted is an Ecuador cellular phone: 593 is Ecuador’s country code and the remaining 8 digits form the mobile number.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam