us cell in germany to prepaid swiss phonecard

Forums Forums Questions answered us cell in germany to prepaid swiss phonecard

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    emily
    Participant

I am in Germany with my US cell, my boyfriend is in Switzerland with a phone he bought in belgium with a Swiss sim card.

How do I get in touch with him and how does he get in touch with me?

This is the number he gave me, (i have put x’s on the last 2 digits): 07879969**

Please help

Emily

admin
    Participant

Hi Emily,
    You will have to dial the following: 00 41 7879969?? (the starting zero in the cell # is used within Switzerland only).
    Your friend would dial: 00 followed by your US cell 1 ??? ??? ???? (if I understand this correctly you are in Germany with your US cell/US sim card).

Here’s a more in depth article on how international roaming works:
    https://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/international-roaming.html

emily
    Participant

Thank you so much.

Emily

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Heads-up

Some information on these forums could be outdated - countries change their numbering plans periodically. We recommend using our top menu to double check the correct instructions for dialing to a specific country.

User input paused

As of October 11, 2022 we no longer accept new user registrations or existing topic replies. Please contact us directly if you have a question or browse the older forum topics for answers.

Popular forum topics

Argentina Australia call calling call uk Canada cell cell phone charges chile China collect calls country code philippines emergency call england faxing france germany Help Indonesia international international calling Iran Iraq Ireland Israel italy Japan korea Kuwait landline long distance MEXICO mobile Morocco nepal New Zealand Nigeria norway Peru philippines portugal prepaid saudi arabia SMS Spain text texting toll free Turkey UK ukraine united states US usa us cell phone abroad Vietnam