HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

US Cell Phone in UK

(3 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by valerina628
  • Latest reply from admin
  1. valerina628

I have a US cell phone number.

How do I

1) call a UK cell phone number while in the UK?
    2) call a US cell phone number while in the UK?

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hi Valerie,

You just asked two identical questions. Assuming you meant different things with each of the two questions I will try to answer them for you:

1) When you are in the UK with a US cell phone that uses an international plan from your US carrier you can dial back home by using either +1 ??? ??? ???? or 00 1 ??? ??? ????.

2) If you would like to call a US cell phone also located in the UK use the same instructions above:)

Let me know if you have other questions. See more info on ,a href="http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/international-roaming.html">how international roaming works.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. admin
    Key Master

Hi Valerie,

You just asked two identical questions. Assuming you meant different things with each of the two questions I will try to answer them for you:

1) When you are in the UK with a US cell phone that uses an international plan from your US carrier you can dial back home by using either +1 ??? ??? ???? or 00 1 ??? ??? ????.

2) If you would like to call a US cell phone also located in the UK use the same instructions above:)

Let me know if you have other questions. See more info on how international roaming works.

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.