forums » Questions answered

US cell to Mexican cell

(2 posts)
  1. rocket

    I have an AT&T US cell phone and am trying to call or text a Mexican cell phone (carrier unknown).

    What are the prefixes and country codes needed to complete the call?

    Mexican cell number (667)XXX-XXXX

    Thanks in advance

    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

    The number you have is located in Culiacan (area code 667). The rule for calling Mexican cell phone numbers from abroad is adding digit 1 before the area code. So you would dial the following:
    011 52 1 (667)XXX-XXXX

    52 is Mexico's country code and 011 is the code used to call internationally from the US.

    More info here

    Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic


You must log in to post.