HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

US cellphone attempting to call Ukrainian cellphone

(4 posts)
  1. drbook

I've been attempting to call a Ukrainian cellphone (011-380-66-477-xxxx) from an American cellphone for 24 hours. Every time I call I receive a recording stating that "All international circuits to the country you are calling are busy - please try again later" followed by either 007t or 007p. I've called countless times at all hours of the day and night. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

Hello,
    This is an unusual situation. Have you tried using a different line to place this call? Also, make sure you call at a not so busy time of day (check out Ukraine's time on http://www.timeanddate.com ).

If you want I could dial the number for you just to see if I hear the same recording.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. drbook

Thank you for getting back with me so quickly. I've called at non-busy times as well. A question . . . I linked to Rebtel on your site - do you think this would resolve my problem? If so, it would be great as the AT&T rate is .99/minute. Thank you.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. admin
    Key Master

It's likely that Rebtel would solve this problem for you because you would use their connections to place the call. Try it and let me know how it's worked out. In fact I believe they give you a free trial call so you wouldn't have to buy anything beforehand.

Posted 4 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.