forums » Questions answered

US mobile to US mobile in Mexico

(2 posts)
  1. danic

    Will be traveling in Mexico (Campeche to Cancun) and want to be able to text and talk to others in our party. Do we dial the exit code then the US code then the area code and the number? Can you give an example, thanks.

    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

    The answer to your question is yes, you will use either double zero or the plus sign to dial/text a US number followed by 1 (the US country code) and then area code and local number.

    Here’s an example:
    00 1 702 xxx xxxx
    +1 702 xxx xxxx.

    Posted 2 years ago #


You must log in to post.