HowtoCallAbroad.com forums » Questions answered

Verify UK cell phone number

(6 posts)
  1. hannayong

Can someone help to verify if +441244940658 is really a UK cell phone number?

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. admin
    Key Master

This is a UK landline from Chester. See the link below for UK people search:
    http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/uk_codes/index.publisha

Posted 5 years ago #
  3. hannayong

Thks. But, I don't really know what is landline number about, I am Malaysian. Can you confirm that the person who has this number is actually in UK right now? He just called me today. Will this be the same as call forwarding which usually used by scammer? And, there is another guy called me using this number +447904807662, please verify if he is in UK as well. Kindly help, thank you.

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. admin
    Key Master

Hello,

A landline is a traditional fixed telephone line.

There is no way for me to know where the person who's been calling you is right now or why they call you. The second number is a UK cell phone. Why not call them back to see who they are and what they want?

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. hannayong

Hi, pls help to verify if +442086380843 is a cell phone number or landline number in UK? Tq.

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. admin
    Key Master

It is a UK landline from London (area code 20). All UK cell phones start with 7 after 44.

Posted 5 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.